Our one-to-one and online tutoring programs are effective and results-driven.
As you consider your tutoring options, here are a few things to know:
- Our tutoring rates are based on National School Lunch Program income guidelines. (New rates effective Feb. 16, 2015)
- High quality tutoring services are available to K-12 students and are provided by PA certified teachers.
- Sessions reinforce lessons taught during the school day to help students master skills.
- Individualized instruction is based on each student’s needs and the school district curriculum.
- Students and tutors are carefully matched on personality, interests, location of tutoring and schedule.
- Tutoring is available on a mobile basis in area schools, libraries, community centers and churches.
- Cost-saving packages are available to provide your child with a consistent learning experience.
Enrolling your child is easy. Just complete our tutoring enrollment packet and we will contact you shortly to arrange a convenient time to meet.