The Learning Lamp To Go
Looking for a fun and affordable program for students at your school?
The Learning Lamp To Go eliminates the need for costly transportation and per student admission fees by bringing our super-sized, extraordinary hands-on workshops to you. Our portable science and geography classrooms are significantly less expensive and time-consuming than a field trip, but just as much fun! Choose from:
- Earth Balloon, Our 30-foot inflatable globe classroom for PreK – 8 students
- Discovery Dome, a full immersion digital movie dome and portable planetarium for PreK – 8 students
- Giant Map of Pennsylvania, a 26’ x 34’ interactive map for PreK– 8 students that includes everything from Johnstown’s Inclined Plane to the Liberty Bell
- National Geographic Giant Traveling Maps that encourage geographic literacy through fun and games
- Geology Rocks, an interactive exploration of rocks and geology for students in Grades PreK – 5
- Kapla Kidstruction, which introduces students in Grades PreK – 4 to hands-on design and construction
- Bodies in Motion, which give students in Grades 3 – 4 the chance to delve into the marvelous machine that is the human body
- LEGO Mania or Academy of Engineering, LEGO-based workshops customized for grades K – 8
- K’Nex and KID K’Nex workshops Imagination Playground, an interactive exercise in creativity using large foam building blocks of varied shapes and sizes
- Custom workshops and field trips
- KidVention – COMING SOON!
All To Go programs are developed and taught by certified teachers, and can be scheduled for the location of your choice.
Please contact Amanda at 814-262-0732 x246 or 1-855-301-LAMP (5267) for more information or to schedule a To Go program at your school or community site.