The Learning Lamp To Go
Looking for a fun and affordable program for students at your school?
The Learning Lamp To Go eliminates the need for costly transportation and per student admission fees by bringing our super-sized, extraordinary hands-on workshops to you. Our portable science and geography classrooms are significantly less expensive and time-consuming than a field trip, but just as much fun! Choose from:
- Earth Balloon, Our 30-foot inflatable globe classroom for PreK – 8 students
- Discovery Dome, a full immersion digital movie dome and portable planetarium for PreK – 8 students
- Giant Map of Pennsylvania, a 26’ x 34’ interactive map for PreK– 8 students that includes everything from Johnstown’s Inclined Plane to the Liberty Bell
- National Geographic Giant Traveling Maps that encourage geographic literacy through fun and games
- Geology Rocks, an interactive exploration of rocks and geology for students in Grades PreK – 5
- Kapla Kidstruction, which introduces students in Grades PreK – 4 to hands-on design and construction
- Bodies in Motion, which give students in Grades 3 – 4 the chance to delve into the marvelous machine that is the human body
- LEGO Mania or Academy of Engineering, LEGO-based workshops customized for grades K – 8
- K’Nex and KID K’Nex workshops Imagination Playground, an interactive exercise in creativity using large foam building blocks of varied shapes and sizes
- Custom workshops and field trips
All To Go programs are developed and taught by certified teachers, and can be scheduled for the location of your choice.
Please contact Amanda at 814-262-0732 x246 or 1-855-301-LAMP (5267) for more information or to schedule a To Go program at your school or community site.