We offer engaging, affordable and convenient programs to help your teachers and aides complete PA Department of Education-mandated professional development hours.
Topics That Meet Your Needs
Our on-site training and customized workshops are designed to meet your needs. You can choose from our list of suggested topics or we can develop a training just for you. All trainings are provided by certified teachers, human resource specialists, working professionals or experienced teacher aides. Sample topics include:
- Suicide Awareness & Prevention Training for Educators (NEW in 2015-16; meets Act 71 requirements)
- Recognizing the Signs and Symptoms of Depression in Students
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Paraprofessional
- Building a Cooperative Team
- Improving and Enhancing Teamwork and Cooperation in the Classroom
- Ethics in the Workplace
- Behavior Management
Please contact Jona at 814-262-0732 x224 or 1-855-301-LAMP (5267) for more information or to schedule a training.